Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Spring into Summer: FREE 30-Day Online Fitness Group




Spring is finally here! And after the dreadful winter we’ve had, you better believe I’m already thinking about SUMMER!!! That’s right, we have less than 90 days until tank tops and bikinis are in full effect!! ;)

I’m looking for several COMMITED people to join me next week for my “Spring into Summer Slim Down!” I am SO excited to invite you all to this very unique challenge group that I’m putting together! This one is a bit different from previous groups – so keep reading for the details …. ;)

* I’m looking for ALL ages and ALL fitness levels (trust me - I have something for everyone!)
* You will have access to TONS of healthy clean-eating recipes in a fully customizable menu planner
* You will have the option to try Shakeology if you're interested
* And here’s the best part… wait for it........ I've decided to make it TOTALLY FREE! :)

If you know my story, you know that the main reason I became a coach is to help people change their lives through exercise and nutrition the same way I was able to do. There is no better reward for me than having a friend share how losing weight and getting healthy through my groups has literally improved their quality of life. I know many of you WANT to start a healthy lifestyle, you just don't know where to start or don't have the money to invest in a program. That's why I have decided to run my next group for free for anyone who is serious about making a healthy change. All I ask is that you have a willingness to learn and participate -- and to crush some fitness goals while we're at it!

For a full 30 days you will have FREE online access to several complete Beachbody programs that helped me transform my health and my body including:

* P90X (1,2 and 3!!)
* Hip Hop Abs
* Insanity
* TurboFire
* Brazil Butt Lift
* ChaLEAN Extreme
* Tai Cheng
* Ten Minute Trainer
* Rev Abs
* Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 & 2

Plus, you'll also be able to try out additional programs including 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Piyo, Insanity Max:30, Focus T25 and Slim in 6!

Absolutely NOTHING is required to participate in this group, and purchasing Shakeology will be totally OPTIONAL for those who really want to maximize their results during the free group. I would really love to have you join us! Please let me know if you are interested by filling out the application below (the deadline to apply is Saturday, April 11) so I can get a good headcount of how many people we'll have, and I'll get  back to you with more details ASAP!

{ Link to apply

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment