Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 Intentions of a Beachbody Coach

If I'm being totally honest, I struggled BIG TIME over the holidays to stay on track -- both with my nutrition and my workouts. Between traveling and get-togethers, my husband being home from work for an extended period of time, and the winter days feeling much, MUCH shorter -- my normal routine went out the window. I wasn't even drinking my shakeology {gasp!} every day like I normally do.

I'm really not a fan of making "New Year's Resolutions" because think that, generally, they are made on a whim... an arbitrary promise to do what we think we should be doing for no reason other than that it's a new year... so why not? Change is hard, and in my opinion, bringing about any real change  "just because" is a long shot and that's why most resolutions don't stick.

But, I do believe in the power of INTENTION and that a key element in living a successful and fulfilling life is to reflect on the past and identify ways to improve going forward. I also believe that the new year is the perfect time to envision goals and DREAMS for the future, and plan out your roadmap to make those a reality. I even bought a bunch of magazines and poster board today so I can create my 2015 vision board.

So, while I will not be making a "New Year's Resolution" to be healthier -- because that is something I strive for constantly -- I will be identifying ways to grow and add value to others through my own journey. I will do a better job of leading by example because one of the best ways to stay accountable is to know that other people are depending on me! So stay tuned my friends... there's a lot more to come in 2015. And if you're ready to forget about those tired old resolutions and make a meaningful change in your life -- if you know that in 2015 you want to find more joy in your daily life, be a better parent, partner or friend, and just be generally HAPPIER, I want to help you. Just fill out the application here: http://goo.gl/forms/rrNpF2mDE7 and we can start chatting about ideas.

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment