Sunday, December 14, 2014

2015 New Year's REVOLUTION: No more broken fitness resolutions!

"What’s your New Year’s resolution?"


I just about cringe when I hear this question because the truth of the matter is, everybody makes resolutions but only about 8% of people actually stick to them. Which means somewhere along the way, the other 92% of us somehow fall off track… or in other words, we FAIL at the very first goal we set for ourselves in the new year! And let’s be honest – we all KNOW that resolutions are usually broken, so even as we’re making them we know full-well in the back of our minds that we won’t end up sticking with them. And I don't know about you, but another half-hearted failed attempt is NOT how I want to start off 2015!

A fitness plan shouldn’t be an empty promise. We all are getting older and I know that deep down, most of us really do want to live a healthier lifestyle but don’t know how to do it in a manageable way. I know several of us will even go as far as to sign up for pricey a new gym membership in January. You’ll go once in a while, even though you really have no idea what you’re doing. You’ll hope to see results, and be confused and frustrated when you don’t. I’ve totally been there!



But the truth of the matter is that changing your lifestyle is HARD! It’s one thing to make the resolution, but it’s another to actually stick with it consistently enough to see and feel the benefits! That’s why this year, instead of making a New Year’s fitness resolution I want to start a NEW YEAR’S REVOLUTION!! This will be a completely different approach to anything you’ve done in the past and you'll have a fail-proof support system in place.

Let me make this easy for you: come December 26th, you will want a New Year's fitness plan that you will enjoy and that will actually WORK. Beachbody programs have helped me (someone who’s never loved fitness) lose 25 pounds, drop 4 sizes, and become a fitness COACH so I could help as many people as I could with these amazing and life-changing programs. Let me share my knowledge and experience with you! In the New Year, I'll be supporting an amazing group of people through their personal fitness journey. Why not join us?


If your interested, fill out the application below and we can chat about your options: http://goo.gl/forms/bNBNCXd1g2

I'm so excited to hear from you :) Let's make 2015 the healthiest year of your life!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment