Tuesday, November 4, 2014

What if...? (Do you have a Plan B?!)



It seems like nothing is guaranteed these days... especially a job! Friends with not only one but TWO master's level degrees are unemployed for years at a time. Many, if not most, of us are under-employed, over-worked and under-appreciated. Yet, we stick to the same struggle and grind it out day after day just to make ends meet. And as smart as we are, and as common sense as it sounds, most of us don't have a Plan B! Do you?!?




But What if? ...

Even if you've been climbing that corporate ladder year after year, do you still have that “what if” in the back of your mind? What IF you lost your job tomorrow? I have friends that have been laid off not once, not twice, but THREE times in recent years -- and through no fault of their own! … Do you have a Plan B in place?

In one short year I was able to turn my love of health and fitness into my Plan B and leave the corporate world behind. I have more time to focus on my family and spend my time doing the things I love and I work for myself, building my own dreams -- no one else's. I am currently looking for 5 individuals who have a passion for fitness and who are looking not only for their plan B, but for something that will be fulfilling and allow you to truly make a difference in the lives of others. I will mentor you and show you how you can turn your passion for fitness into a business that will be a sustainable back up plan for the future.

Do you want to turn that “What if?” into “I’ve got it covered!”? I'm hosting a *FREE* 5-Day online group starting Monday, November 10th that will cover the basics of what I do and how I make an income as a Beachbody coach. Spaces are filling up quickly so Apply today for more information and to reserve your spot. 

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment