Monday, October 27, 2014

21 Day Fix - How Trader Joe's Lunch Salads Measure Up



I have been wanting to try a new Beachbody program for a while now, and after seeing the amazing results my challengers were having -- check out Carla and Maria (coming soon!) -- I decided to take the plunge and try the 21 Day Fix.

Like most busy moms, I try to cram 26 hours of "stuff" into a 24 hour day. I don't have a ton of time to spend on meal prep so I cut corners wherever I can. One of my favorite places to shop for easy ready-made meals is Trader Joe's and I especially love their lunch salads. They're always tasty, filling and seasonally appropriate. As I was preparing to start the Fix, I wanted to have my game plan in place so I dissected a few of my favorite Trader Joe's salads for the container break-down. I love that I can easily incorporate these into my 21 Day Fix eating plan when I don't have time to prepare lunch at home!

Here's the breakdown for a few of my favorites, so now all you have to do is grab & go!

*I am personally not a fan of salad dressings, so I exclude them from my meals, but if you wanted to eat the dressings provided with the salads, I recommend measuring out one orange container worth and no more! 



Do you have a favorite pre made meal that you easily incorporate into your 21 Day Fix plan? I'd love to hear it in the comments below! 

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment