Sunday, September 28, 2014

21 Day Fix - Real People, Real Results


It's has been a while since I've posted here. Things have really been taking off with my business and I've been giving my challengers and my team 110% of my time. But that's no excuse! I promise to try and be better :)

Today, I'm so excited to introduce Carla -- a real person who got some real results using 21 Day Fix! Carla has a great experience with the program and her results were fantastic! Read on to learn more about Carla's experience and see her progress ...



Before starting 21 Day Fix, I was fed up with the way I looked and unhappy with myself for allowing myself to just let go and not care about my appearance. I felt fat, my clothes were tight, and I was buying a bigger size just so I could feel more comfortable. 

I decided to work with Cheyenne because I felt like she understood my needs just from me telling her a little bit about my past fitness likes and dislikes. I was actually against drinking any type of "shakes" but when she explained Shakeology and its ingredients to me, I was sold. I selected 21 Day Fix because it focuses on portion control and that's what I needed. Plus, the workouts were only 30 minutes and I could do them right at home. Just like many women, I am a full-time mom, wife and worker. I needed a combination that would work with my lifestyle and not take time away from my daughter while getting me back to where I know I could be.

At first, I struggled because I hated or had never tried some of the foods suggested in the program. I also struggled with what carbs I could eat. But immediately, Cheyenne and the rest of the challenge group supported me and suggested things I could try to make sure I was eating all of my containers. 

I really looked forward to my workouts, and even on the days I was exhausted or stressed out, I would do my 21 Day Fix workout and feel so much better. I love how the trainer, Autumn Calabrese, explains every detail about how my form should be, and her words, "I want you to give me everything you got and then just a little bit more" really pushed me every time to work that much harder. I was also able to relate to the other women in the group who were sharing similar emotions and feelings as I felt. I was able to open up to strangers and trust that I wasn't being judged... I was being encouraged. My home support team is pretty awesome as well, so that helped! This is the best decision I have ever made for myself! 

I have a while to go before my personal goals have been achieved, but MY GOODNESS! I lost 8 pounds and inches just in my first round! My clothes felt loose and I felt comfortable again. I went on to do a second round and so far I've lost a total of 14 pounds and I'm one size down in my clothes! I'm so darn proud of myself and I feel healthy. When I first started, I just wasn't happy. To hear people now telling me how good I look and noticing my results is the best feeling!

I would recommend the 21 Day Fix to anyone who is serious about losing weight and getting healthy, and 1000% for Cheyenne to be their coach. I feel like I've known her for years, and I like that she's human and cares about my progress and had faith that I could really do this.



Big thanks to Carla for sharing her 21 Day Fix experience and her fabulous results with us!!

Interested in starting your own 21 Day Fix journey? Contact me today to be a part of my upcoming 21 Day Fix challenge group. I can't wait to hear from you!

*UPDATE: The new 21 Day Fix Extreme is scheduled to launch in February 2015! To find out when it's available and enter for a chance to WIN IT FREE, make sure you get on the email list HERE.


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment