Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Real People, Real Results: Jennifer T.




"Shakeology is now the first thing I have when I wake up every morning!"

Cheyenne and I met about 8 years ago, when our husbands were both active duty Army and stationed at Ft. Lewis. We met through a mutual friend and quickly went from being acquaintances to lifelong friends.

Since having a baby almost 6 years ago, I have not been able to shake the baby weight plus some extra pounds that I've gained. When Cheyenne started posting information about Shakeology on Facebook, I ignored it at first. I had made serious attempts to lose weight multiple times over the past six years with varying levels of success, and each time the weight came back! But eventually, I decided to ask Cheyenne about her 12-Day Shakeology Challenge group. I knew that she wouldn't lie to me and when she told me about the program and the results her clients were having, I decided I had to give it a shot.


When I started the challenge, I was realistic with my goal. I was hoping to lose anywhere between 7-10 pounds ... and I did! The shakes were tasty and filling, and so easy to make in the morning and drink in the car on my way to work or school. The meal plan Cheyenne provided included “real meals” that were delicious and didn’t make me feel like I was cutting out major food groups, like dairy! Also, I liked having Cheyenne available to ask questions when needed. She provided a lot of motivation and support, too! The hardest part was the planning. I had to make sure that I grocery shopped ahead, etc., which can be difficult with my busy schedule.

Since I started drinking Shakeology, I have lost a total of 13 pounds. I also have more energy and do not find myself relying on unhealthy energy boosts, like soda. Shakeology is now the first thing I have when I wake up every morning! 

Cheyenne keeps motivating me and encouraging me not to give up. And, I am comfortable sharing my actual weight with her and that is huge!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment