Sunday, March 9, 2014

Real People, Real Results: Whitney - 3 Day Shakeology Slim Down Cleanse


Are you stuck in a rut with your fitness regime? Has your body hit a plateau that is preventing you from shedding those last few nagging pounds? Or do you have a special event coming up -- a wedding, photo shoot, beach vacation, school reunion, etc. -- that you want to slim down for? The 3-Day Shakeology Cleanse is designed to help you shed pounds quickly in a safe way.

Unlike other cleanses that require you to consume a liquid diet, leaving you hungry, headachy and deprived of crucial nutrients, this cleanse involves real food and nutrients that are good for your body and overall health. And in addition to dropping pesky water weight that causes excess bloating, you will notice an increase in energy, clearer skin, and healthier hair post-cleanse. Whitney recently experienced real results with the 3-Day Shakeology Slim Down Cleanse. Here's what she had to say about her experience:

"I decided to do the cleanse because I had surgery and being unable to workout for a period of time was wreaking havoc on my appetite and food choices. I made a lot of poor decisions and felt like a balloon. I was hoping to feel my stomach 'deflate' and fit better in my pants that were becoming tight again!

In 3 days, I lost 6.4 pounds - 5 on the first day! I did feel hungry on the first day, but mostly because I had become used to eating large, unhealthy quantities when I fell back into my old habits. The other days were fine once I got into my groove, especially once my energy increased. My advice for people considering this cleanse is to make sure you're prepared before you begin each day. I took all three shakes and two pieces of fruit to work with me. I knew that if I wasn't prepared, then I would slip up. I also suggest doing this cleanse with a buddy if possible. My partner Kristal was very helpful because I would text her when I was feeling tempted! I would absolutely do the 3 Day Cleanse again -- in fact, I probably will in a few weeks before my cruise!" 

Are you ready for your 3 Day Shakeology Slim Down?


Have questions about the cleanse? Check out my 3 Day Slim Down Guide and FAQ or Contact me and I'll get back to you with answers!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment